It's a Great Time to be at The Meadows Country Club
The Meadows Country Club is a member-owned oasis that incorporates the finest golf, tennis, fitness and dining facilities in a lush Sarasota, Florida, setting. Yet, we are only a couple of miles from many exciting venues including Nathan Benderson Park, (Home of the 2017 World Rowing Championships), and close to Downtown Sarasota, it's beautiful bayfront, as well as the many area white sand beaches.
Beyond the relaxing beauty and our warm, welcoming members, we can offer MORE of everything you want, for a total country club experience:
- Three challenging and picturesque 18-hole golf courses, one of which is Private and two that are open to the public. We also have two pro shops, practice and teaching facilities along with an experienced PGA staff.
- A beautiful tennis center in a treed setting with 17 Har-Tru tennis courts, complete pro shop, practice and teaching areas staffed with USPTA pros.
- 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center with qualified personnel for individual training and scheduled group activities.
- A junior Olympic pool and spa -- the perfect place to swim, sun, relax or dine.
- Three wonderful restaurants with menus from casual to elegant including a full social calendar of special events all year round.
Our friendly and diverse members and staff believe The Meadows Country Club offers so much more than you would expect for such a reasonable investment. Please explore our web site and then visit us for a complete tour and membership details.
We truly are More Than Just a Club! Contact Us Now
For directions and a map to The Meadows Country Club, click here.
To visit The Meadows Community Association, click here.
For information on our public golf facilities
The Highlands Golf Course, click here
The Groves Golf Course, click here